About the Role:
Our Patient Experience Team is looking for an experienced mobile engineer to take responsibilty for our mobile apps. We are building business critical mobile applications and features for digital therapy, continuous tele-monitoring andindividual health guidance. The projects will range from mobile platform development, smart health trackers, realtime communication and other complex user facing features that will be seen and used by thousands of patients.
What You'll Do:
- Design and build mobile applications & features used all over the world
- Supervise and help to improve some of the best mobile developers on the planet to build tools that improve our patient journey, enhance the user experience for our users and doctor, and exercise the latest features offered on iOS and Android
- Ensure your mobile applications perform and scale in production
- Leverage the entire mobile platform and on board hardware to solve complex problems that directly impact the business
- Elaborate, establish and continously improve an automated CI/CD process
- Make sure that our mobile applications benefit from newest trends and analyze potential opportunities
What You'll Need:
- Masters degree in computer science, related field or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong software engineering skills, supported by 3+ years of industry experience.
- High proficiency in at least one of Kotlin, Swift or Dart programming languages
- Extensive experience in Android and iOS mobile development
- Experience in testing and deploying scalable mobile application
- Deep curiosity to learn new technologies, explore new ideas, and passion to implement them.
- Strong written, verbal communication skills; ability to influence others within your team and outside your team.
- Attention to detail, particularly around software engineering fundamentals, testing methodologies, and quality.
- Strong sense of ownership, and initiative to fix problems and optimize systems that are both inside and outside your area of responsibility.
- Willingness and optimism to try new ideas; ability to quickly adapt and learn from mistakes and from other team members.
- Strong work ethic, productivity, and commitment; desire to see projects through to timely completion.
- A belief that your team can accomplish more together than as individuals; ability to accept constructive feedback for continuous self-improvement; dependability - someone who the team can depend on to deliver results.
Bonus Points If
- Experience with any of the following: Flutter, Dart, Python programming languages, Bluetooth, NFC, Machine Learning on Mobile
- Passion for working on systems related to healthcare and medical treatement
- Experience with IoT, machine learning or computer vision
About the Team:
As the Mobile Lead withing iATROS you will be an early member of iATROS' core development. The work you do will initially focus on advanced technologies to improve treatment safety around the world, such as advanced telematics, machine learning, high scale distributed systems, real time data processing and mobile development, among others.
At iATROS, we ignite opportunity by pushing medical treatment experience to a new level. We take on big problems to enable patients, doctors and other healthcare providers to establish integrated therapy process around the clock.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can enjoy the luxus of a personal doctor. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let's move the world forward, together.